Tuesday 31 May 2016

How's bubbles doing at the festivel?


Nine of Pentacles - Gratitude, luxury, self-sufficiency, culmination

Three of Swords - Painful separation, sorrow heartbreak, grief, rejection

Ace of Pentacles - Manifestation, new financial opportunity, prosperity

Doing the normal of taking the cards from my heart im going to roll in with the she was doing well and getting along with things till she went to the festival.

While there she needed to do some dealing with the issues that I was aware of (hopefully this is done with now and she has seen him and sorted herself out)

When she comes back its going to be about new start, opportunity and the push forward to new things, Does this include new shiny things from ness or will she be rejoining me - I guess we will find out.

I am kinda looking forward to seeing that face in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment